How To Make A Customer Service Resume
The different parts of a resume will paint a complete picture of your career profile and experience.
For a customer service position it will be important to convey dependability, being able to learn quickly, and communicate effectively with customers.
Here are a variety of skills needed for customer service jobs, taken directly from job listings:
- Knowledge of medical terminology, coding, standard hospital operations and financial services preferred but not required.
- Possesses knowledge, skill and ability to operate a PC, applications/software, telephone, fax scanner and copier.
- Displays excellent oral and written communication skills; possesses excellent organizational and follow up skills; meets deadlines.
- Possesses and demonstrates professional telephone demeanor and appearance.
- Interacts successfully with all levels of staff and management; responds positively to direction and supervision.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; can multi-task.
- Displays the ability to keyboard 30 wpm; is proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- A proven ability to work as part of a team to deliver results
- Organization Skills – Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues
- Effective Communicator
- Basic level of understanding with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel). Experience with Sage and CRM is a plus!
This resume template features multiple call center job listing examples, along with some basic customer service & sales sample job descriptions.
File name: call-center-customer-service-representative-resume-template.docx
File size: 7.4 KB
Total downloads: 0