Floral Deptartment Clerk | West Bloomfield, MI | $9-12 an Hour
The Floral and Specialty Chocolate Team Member is responsible for providing exceptional guest service. They will make sure the Floral Specialty Chocolate and Candy and sections of the store are well stocked for our guests. They assist in receiving, storing and stocking of products while ensuring proper rotation and quality. They will build displays, handle damaged product and maintain a proper fronting of the department.
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service.
- Knowledgeable and Passionate about Floral and Specialty Chocolates products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work quickly and efficiently at the same time.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to stand and walk for up to 4 hours without a break
- Able to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift loads up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts up to 100lbs. unassisted.
- Responsible for achieving 90% or higher average on all Mystery shop scores.
- Effectively resolve guest issues.
- Keep shelves fully stocked and cleaned.
- Follow proper rotation guidelines.
- Adhere to Plum Market expectations for proper fronting of department.
- Maintain proper signage and pricing.
- Follow all back stock procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized back room.
- Effectively communicate with Guests, Team Members and Store Leadership.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check.
Department hours – 8 am to 8 pm – Monday through Sunday
Compensation – Between $9/hr and $12/hr – Depending on experience.
|job title, keywords|
|city, state, zip|