Evans Resource Solutions, LLC is looking for talented and energetic candidates for a Manufacturing position in Sterling Heights. The position assists experienced Manufacturing personnel in carrying out the production assembly process. Knowledge about basic carpentry and mathematics and metal forming tools is a must. Candidates must be able to add fractions as well as read and use a measuring tape. The facility is located near to the Mound Road / 19 Mile intersection. Shifts start at 5:30 AM in the morning for a minimum of 8 to 12 hours per day. Shifts are Monday through Friday, with some Saturday requirements. Starting hourly pay is $11.
- Operate power hand tools.
- Operate basic metal forming machinery.
- Follow established work procedures.
- Follow safety guidelines.
- Wear all safety / Personnel Protective Equipment.
- Follow all instructions and assignments given by management.
- Must lift product weights of 50 to 80 pounds multiple times per hour.
- Must have a background in construction.
- Must have a background working with sheet metal.
- Experience with metal forming machinery is required.
- High School diploma.
- Pass a pre employment drug screen test.
- Pass a pre employment criminal background check.
- Pass a written skills test.
|job title, keywords|
|city, state, zip|