|Accurately pick, pack, and assemble items in reverse route order maintaining the minimum package per hour quota set by management.Shrink Wrap and stage orders on pallets for loading on trucks.Use slot and lot numbers provided on pick ticket to properly identify product and location.Inspect/verify order is complete and accurate before shipment, checking quantity, size and quality.Administer movement of product between warehouse and drivers. Verify paperwork is completed and processed correctly and all items are accounted.Notify supervisor immediately about any issues or concerns that come up relating to production errors, short items on trucks and reshipments needed, if any.Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.Follow all company rules, regulations and guidelines.|
- Produce warehouse/Food Industry experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English. Spanish Bilingual is a plus.
- Have a working knowledge of basic produce items; understand grading scales and stages of vegetable and fruit maturity
- Knowledge of basic reading, writing and math skillsMust have a High School Diploma, GED, or above.
- Must be able to pass Drug and Background screening/investigation.
- Ability to follow instruction, work in a team or independently with little or no supervision.
- Must have reliable transportation and able to arrive to work as scheduled.
- Available to work overtime, extended shifts, and alternate schedules as needed.
- Have the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Continuous bending, lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying of up to 50 pounds repetitively.
- Ability to work in a cold temperature controlled environment.Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack and hand held tools.Maintain highest company standards on quality and quantity of work; exhibit friendly and positive customer relationship skills.
DOE – $10.00
***PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MEET REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING. SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY**
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Free Job Search How-To Videos | Free Resume Templates